• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Reduction of city map

DeletedUser5214

Proposal: I propose to add a possibility of greater reduction of city map.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea

Reason: It will be easier to harvest buildings for more developed players. I think it will looks nicer too.

Details: There are currently 2 sizes of maps, I will appreciate one more, smaller then others. I guess it wont be big problem to implement this.

Visual Aids: /

Balance/Abuse Prevention: /

DeletedUser5026

Hey bora111,

I may be wrong, but I believe your idea is to have an additional zoom out for the city map. If that's the case, it sounds a lot like the idea proposed by Zheka (click here). Please do elaborate further otherwise.

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser5214

yea, it is about additional zoom. but it is not the same idea like "zheka" posted. if i am not wrong "byeordie" mentioned idea about multiple zooms as "an extension" to first idea.

anyway, since you guys already have that in mind, will it be implemented, or not?

DeletedUser

For the idea itself, yes please!

Ask the developers, they seem to ignore most good ideas (at least they're fixing bugs, so that makes me happy enough)

Actually quite a lot of feedback is being listened to, and a lot has been implemented in the game in the past (most modified in one way or another). Do note that there is a reason for deciding not to put things in the game. Some things might just take the game to a direction the developers don't mean it to go. Some might be too complex, or divide opinion too much. Others might be of a lower priority and are waiting for their turn.

bora111 said:
anyway, since you guys already have that in mind, will it be implemented, or not?

As for this, I would just like to remind that Altruists, such as Ranger who you were replying to and myself, are merely players whose posts are often found helpful and informative :) So we have no say in what happens with the game nor do we know what will happen. Personally I do very much wish this will be implemented though.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser7719

Hmmm, my post disappeared (along with 115 of them) :confused:; I don't want to get in a discussion in what I posted before, so back to the idea:
So I don't get if you want :
1) to zoom further out as a default
2) add to the zoom out button
3) just have multiple zooms
All of the ideas look similiar to previously proposed ones

DeletedUser

Related question:

Since we cannot "zoom out" at this time, are there any shortcut keys to scroll left, right, up and down so that it is not required to click and drag on the map? The clicking and dragging is getting me into trouble where the wrong things are accidentally getting clicked.

DeletedUser

A third zoom function for players with lower resolution would be nice.
As specifically for the OP's reason, Anwar left this message in another thread:
We are currently working on an abstract city view that will make city planning and building much easier.

Any kind of rotation (whether of single buildings or the entire city view) is currently not supported by our graphic assets and will hence not be implemented any time soon.