• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Battle) Red v Blue Fights (Friendly Fights)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2989

The moderators should place this option as soon as possible.

I'd like to see this idea get a few more positive votes (well into the "scorching" category) before it gets forwarded to the devs. We try to make sure only the most popular get sent through first, it makes it a little higher in priority if many more players want it. :)

DeletedUser105579

+1, Good idea, the second post is a valuable addition as well

DeletedUser

Yes, indeed. I don't understand why this idea is still not suggested to the developers.:confused: There is only 1 negative vote. This is helpfull and all other players and forum mates like it, so I think this idea shold be directly send to the developers emediatly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2989

Just as a point of reference this idea only has a net vote of +14 and I know of a few others that have a lot more community support. Given that there are others that would easily be viewed in "greater demand" but hopefully with a bit more community support we can send this idea off sometime soon. Just don't want it to jump the queue :P

DeletedUser

Please, vote ! Why do you forget about this idea? Vote, vote! You like this idea, I am shure! Why then you dont vote? Vote!

DeletedUser105579

dani2001, ok, you bumped it once... you bumped it twice..
If no one if doing anything to this thread, they don't care and stop bumping it over and over

Those people who vote with "-1" are stupid ! The idea is good !

Very good is the idea with the chat during battle and the possibility tо use units form higher than your age !

The moderators should place this option as soon as possible.

+ 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 :d

Yes, indeed. I don't understand why this idea is still not suggested to the developers.:confused: There is only 1 negative vote. This is helpfull and all other players and forum mates like it, so I think this idea shold be directly send to the developers emediatly.

Please, vote ! Why do you forget about this idea? Vote, vote! You like this idea, I am shure! Why then you dont vote? Vote!

STOP

DeletedUser

If I like this idea why should I stop(even if it isnt mine)? I wont push it more, only because of you. Otherwise I would push it until I get a vote(even if it is a -1).

DeletedUser105579

If I like this idea why should I stop(even if it isnt mine)? I wont push it more, only because of you. Otherwise I would push it until I get a vote(even if it is a -1).

I get it you like this idea. But by pushing what you want, you are blocking other ideas. If this falls off the first page, okay, but if it IS on the first page is constantly bumping it necessary?

Anyway, we diverge. This thread is not meant to be for arguing over bumping, it is for the original post only.

DeletedUser6065

' . . . and if you want to learn how to fight (offense or defense) a training room would be much better. you set attacking & defending units, bonus of each site and then you can move one, both or no side (and the rest is done be the AI)

Now this is interesting. Yes, very nice. You can have exact units, not approximations that may be necessary by involving another player. And don't forget to add a drop down to select the combat bonuses (offensive and defensive). The values need to be selected by the player (ie: 23%, 79%) and not fixed (ie: 10%/20%/30%). It can make a difference in battle outcome.

+1 to peterst for the basic building block, but +1 also to Test for the addendum.
. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

+1 but i would say if 2 players want to chat about it use wisper

DeletedUser106696

This removes any risk from the battle - if you put your troops in harms way there should be some element of risk in it... if you get it wrong, you loose either more troops than necessary or even the fight. If you can replay every fight umpteen times beforehand, this risk is completely gone.

Perhaps we should also introduce red vs blue guild negotiations so that folks who negotiate also can get the right answer on first attempt and hence don't loose a single good more than necessary to fill the slots? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.