• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Red Herrings and False Trails

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Please stop overthinking things Matt, when u can farm 5 million plus coins a day the RQ becomes an obvious choice to have free chances of gaining diamonds, goods, medals, more coin, more supplies, CF was designed for this reason and is a powerfull Gb. A little patience goes a long way, i too felt cheated when i first started out and asked the same questions, we all did, then we adapted possibly started off new worlds with all gained knowledge and usually have a better second city perhaps than your first

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I dont advice new players to be on guard but give them usefull info when they ask for it, you can only take on so much Info about foe in one go lol, just let them play the game and learn things out for themselves, if they are enjoying the game and get addicted great the only choice then is we they become a farmer/negotiator or Fighter/Fighter :)

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I like Matts posts, helpful to noobs even if he spends more diamonds than me.
I concur with your new world comments because as a newb I sold the other half of my hippodrome (different names) without realising they fitted together!
because as a newb I sold the other half of my hippodrome (different names) without realising they fitted together!
Priceless, thank you for making my day :)

r21r

Major-General
Don't side with me, mate. There are a few people who will seek out your posts and heap ridicule, scorn and insults on you as though you were a five year old. I had rather hoped the new moderator might fix things, but sadly not.
he didn't got his watered bread yet :P

Knight of ICE

Don't side with me, mate. There are a few people who will seek out your posts and heap ridicule, scorn and insults on you as though you were a five year old. I had rather hoped the new moderator might fix things, but sadly not.

If you feel there is something wrong with a post report it. I suggest however you look at yourself as well. The way you post is asking for reactions, so don't blame others if you get them.

Powe

Brigadier-General
1. You are deliberately insulting people. Do you expect them not to react?
2. The new moderator has done more then what you wanted. If you expect him/her to do more, that is a completely ridiculous expectation.