• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recurring/Side Quests

DeletedUser114160

Could we possibly get a little more creative with "Recurring Quests?" I'm no longer participating in the following:
- Buying 5, 10, 15, or 20 FP's (At some point the rewards are so far out of whack that I can't justify spending millions of coins on)
- Gaining 30,000 happiness (Do you really think this is doable on a daily basis? And for what?)
- Winning 20 battles without losing
- Paying millions of coins and supplies ( You want me to pay 1.2M in Coins and Supplies for 200K in coins???)

The only one's that are useable for me are:
- Spend 200 fp's
- Gather supplies and coins
- Finish 6 24-hour productions
- Complete 6 1-hour productions of a Production Bldg.

Maybe you could tie a quest with finding "incidents," or gathering goods at a lower age, complete trades, donate to treasury, motivate/polish players, etc. You could adapt some things from special events into recurring/side quests.

Just some rambling thoughts...

Like everyone else just skip the ones you don’t want to do!

For recurring quests I only do 2, spend 200fp and gather 1 million supplies as they’re easy and at no cost to me.

on daily challenges I personally skip any that want me to negotiate in GE

Last edited: