• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recruiting

• Thread starter DeletedUser97922
  • Start date

DeletedUser103695

If you are still recruiting - I am interested.. Active daily and play in other worlds.. definitely polish/motivate asap... guild/friends/neighbors in that order..

MyakTheDwarf

DeletedUser97922

We're friendly, accept trades, help lower levels, and players of all levels are welcome. :) Knights Manor

DeletedUser102881

I would like to join as well, on at least an hour to collect and build as well as conquering

DeletedUser

Hi there... new to the game and would like to join a guild. Please let me know! Jamoese

DeletedUser105014

Hi.

I'm new to the game and would like to join the guild, assuming you are still recruiting?

Thanks.

Poetto

DeletedUser

Hi Brisk, I'm Zackdog and I'm looking to join a guild and am just about to start the Iron Age. Do you need a new recruit?

DeletedUser97922

Hi Brisk, I'm Zackdog and I'm looking to join a guild and am just about to start the Iron Age. Do you need a new recruit?

I tried to add you in but it wouldn't work. You sure you're on this server?

DeletedUser97922

Everyone is welcome but we are currently looking for a few Progressive Era and higher players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106392

To Brisk Archer I am looking to join a guild, I am holding fifth place on cirgard and do pretty good I go in hourly to check on game, I am almost in the colonial age

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97922

Updated and invites sent. Always have a couple open spots for new players :)