• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recruiting some chill people :P

DeletedUser115538

Hi! We are currently recruiting members for our small guild Prometheus, we have been around for a long time and whilst we may be small in numbers we are active and have plenty of support to give to new members, which entails mutual forge-point swap threads and 'gbs in the mud' to help boost your GB's as much as we can. No application is required as we are an open guild just look us up in-game. "Prometheus"
Have fun and enjoy your gaming

DavidusRexus

Private
Hi Emm (hope my abbreviated version is acceptable) I am in the process of looking to join a new guild as the one of which I am presently a member is somewhat 'lacklustre'. I am looking to find a guild that can guide me through the process of participating in the guild battleground tournaments as well as the other benefits of membership of a guild which functions properly. if you are able to accommodate me pleas let me know and I will provide you with any additional information.
Kind regards,
David(us)

DeletedUser115538

Hi Emm (hope my abbreviated version is acceptable) I am in the process of looking to join a new guild as the one of which I am presently a member is somewhat 'lacklustre'. I am looking to find a guild that can guide me through the process of participating in the guild battleground tournaments as well as the other benefits of membership of a guild which functions properly. if you are able to accommodate me pleas let me know and I will provide you with any additional information.
Kind regards,
David(us)
Hey David, you are more than welcome to see if you like our guild, we are small but we are active. I msged you in-game (hopefully that was you xD)
ps. the abbreviation it a-ok

DeletedUser

Hey David, you are more than welcome to see if you like our guild, we are small but we are active. I msged you in-game (hopefully that was you xD)
ps. the abbreviation it a-ok
Can I join