• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recruiting more members to our Guild 'Enchanted forest'

DeletedUser

Enchanted forest guild is looking for more members to join us for trading, polish & motivating each others cities.

We already have active members who trade, polish and motivate but we want to expand our trading possibilities. We are currently ranked at 176 at time of this post.

Our guild doesnt have any set rules but we are a friendly bunch and try to help each other out.

Our guild motto - 'All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word:
freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.'

If you would like to join us then send me a short message to abowes and I will invite you.

From abowes - Enchanted forest founder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi there,

We still have some member spaces available for trading goods.

In particular we are looking for active players who trades goods, especially alabaster, dried herbs, glass, gold, granite, iron, copper, brick, stone and limestone.

Obviously its constantly changing to what goods we need or have as we all progress, but would be good to recruit members who are fairly active with the game. Send a message to Abowes to join :-)

DeletedUser98338

Besides good people :) :) ,
we are now ranked Nr 97, thanks to all the help the more advanced players give us all, including to newbies like me.

DeletedUser12348

bca1c8922992a3b6e8c0e16f6c1d4e8b.png.82.png

DeletedUser7719

Yea,
bca1c8922992a3b6e8c0e16f6c1d4e8b.png.82.png

...but seriously, this was an event made by their guild to send this "Boo!" to many random posts on this forum

DeletedUser

Good news, it probably artificially stimulates interest and recent-ness of the guild's recruiting profile.

I use to be in the 'Enchanted Forest' on Greifental, but wasn't active enough. They asked me to leave ... *sobs*

C'est la vie.

DeletedUser98338

Good news, it probably artificially stimulates interest and recent-ness of the guild's recruiting profile.

I use to be in the 'Enchanted Forest' on Greifental, but wasn't active enough. They asked me to leave ... *sobs*

C'est la vie.

I'm OK there and had no problems, so far.
Anyway, I just sent you a Friend's invite and I'll be glad to support you and being M+S when you can :)

DeletedUser

Alfa, you're a real gem. Thank you for the offer. I'm probably not really active enough there to warrant it though! Good luck with the 'Enchanted Forest'. I thought it was a decent guild whilst playing on that world and would recommend it to all the readers out there looking for a place to help them trade, and trade up in the world.
Ciao, Billy

DeletedUser

Hi all,

We still have some spaces left in our guild for active players that like to trade.

We have great trades going on within our guild, we are all friendly and try to help each other out.
Only thing we ask is that your fairly active. Players are only asked to leave/removed if they are no longer playing the game or haven't played in 8weeks.
We dont ask you to polish/motivate every week, but most of us do anyway as theres lots of very active members ;-)

All guild members benefit from:
sending invites to other players
Using Forum within our guild
Messaging to all guild players

Message Abowes for an invite to join

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99638

Hi I am a member of a guild but its going no where only about 6 members no one is trading so am looking to join a active guild im quite new nearly at lower middle ages I play every day

DeletedUser98338

Hi I am a member of a guild but its going no where only about 6 members no one is trading so am looking to join a active guild im quite new nearly at lower middle ages I play every day

Hi gezzoten,
I couldn't find you in Greifental world.
You must be in a different world / server.

DeletedUser

hi gezzoten, i couldnt find you either

DeletedUser

We have spaces left in our guild for active players.
Please message abowes or any member for an invite.

DeletedUser

Hi do you still have any guild vacancies as I would be interested in joining
Many thanks

Mikazza

Private
Just to let everyone know that Enchanted are still going strong, feel free to message me for an invite. All we ask is that you try to get around the guild once a week at least with a polish / motivate which is pretty easy now with the "Aid" button :)

If you are into GVG we have a few active players and could do with more!