• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Recruit Marksmen and Dragons

DeletedUser2079

• World:B
  • Browser and Version: Firefox/18.0
  • Overview of the bug: Grivus offers a quest that cannot successfully be declined
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: not easy to answer other than to say every time you refuse the quest it comes back
  • Urgency:For me? Not at all - I have decided to comply and get the reward, then she what he does.
  • Preventative Actions none
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:Nope

DeletedUser

Seems to me that this is a loop quest.
Have you finished the Research Tree and the World Map?
If so, then you might have just reached the last available quests and they are now looping until new content is released.

- L

DeletedUser2079

Was SO a bug.

I tried eight times to abort it - how is that NOT a bug?

Now I have completed it the loop has moved on, but the abort option was not working.

If the abort option does not work as intended that is a bug, no?

DeletedUser

If so, then you might have just reached the last available quests and they are now looping until new content is released.

Umm that's not how loop quests have worked for me in the past. Usually when I abort one, a new one pops up, not the exact same one I just skipped. What's the point in having an abort button if the quest just keeps coming back until you complete it?

DeletedUser

Some quests have conditions. For example: "User must have completed quest A before this quest (B) can be unlocked".

If Recruit Marksman and Dragoons is a quest that needs to be completed to unlock a new range of quests that couldn't be unlocked before finishing that one, the system would successfully abort the Recruit quest, then go to the next available one.. which cannot be unlocked because the Recruit quest needs to be done, so the next available quest is: Recruit Marksman and Dragoons.

DeletedUser

Well if that's the case, the abort button seems kind of misleading. Does that mean that after he completes the quest once, he will be able to skip it in the future?