• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Reconstruction Mode

DeletedUser114787

Anyone else having an issue with the reconstruction mode placing extra decorations in your reconstruction menu that you didn't have and can not be placed?
Thankfully it still lets me save the changes I made though.
br880v3.png

DeletedUser109475

Also needed is an option to sell buildings and add new ones from build menu and inventory.

If buildings aren't required in the new layout then delete them beforehand and when reconstructing leave room for the new buildings to be added. Trying to do everything from recon mode would mean jumping from one inventory to another and into build/sell menus. The build and sell menus are already in place and work, if the devs start tacking recon mode into them it just opens the door for bugs and problems, plus with no sell option there is no risk of accidentally deleting a building or GB.

DeletedUser111934

Best thing I have seen released in FoE. Used it last night and am very happy with it. Completely rearranged my city and made it easier for when I move up to future ages.

DeletedUser114055

You actually playing the game also does not effect no one.
It´s an MMO, all you do can affect others. YOu post a trade in market, aid a neighbour, attack other; sit in a friends tavern, do GE for your guild
Almost all your actions affect other players. Except for how is your city organized

Agent327

Overlord
It´s an MMO, all you do can affect others. YOu post a trade in market, aid a neighbour, attack other; sit in a friends tavern, do GE for your guild
Almost all your actions affect other players. Except for how is your city organized

That is what is supposed to happen. You are not supposed to camp in Bronze and then complain you can't do anything.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Now, in my (annoying) opinion, the newly employed large scale machinery needs some running in and the player needs some getting used to. Once you are familiar with the new tool, you will no longer wonder "why there are only four gears?" but find it "just right". It would be nice, though, if they did not disable my shovel/spade, meaning the cursor, while I am operating the crane. Previously, you can pick a building with a left click and swap the building with another (indicated by blue color). Now, you can only place the building (from the "temporary storage") to empty ground. There are only green color (empty ground) and red color (conflict). No more blue color. Also, if you misplace the building by say one grid, then very unfortunate -- you can't directly subsequently re-pick it and make some micro-adjustment. You must first activate the "Move" button again (or you have to make every placement precisely accurately). Different from previously with the "shovel" where you can move one after another after another... by activating "Move" only once.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115506

Hi all, first of all, congratz Inno team for this new feature. Awesome!! I just need to find the time to calculate it all and re-organize my city lol

What I wanted to say here, however, is that a friend of mine told me he lost over 1.000 FPs while in reconstruction mode, because a GB he invested in lvled up, and his return on it didn't consider the Arc bonus. That is, the game seems like to not have accounted for the Arc bonus while he was in reconstruction mode. He said he opened a ticket about it, but no response so far.

I was wondering if anyone experienced anything like this or if anyone knows anything about it?

DeletedUser97166

Hi all, first of all, congratz Inno team for this new feature. Awesome!! I just need to find the time to calculate it all and re-organize my city lol

What I wanted to say here, however, is that a friend of mine told me he lost over 1.000 FPs while in reconstruction mode, because a GB he invested in lvled up, and his return on it didn't consider the Arc bonus. That is, the game seems like to not have accounted for the Arc bonus while he was in reconstruction mode. He said he opened a ticket about it, but no response so far.

I was wondering if anyone experienced anything like this or if anyone knows anything about it?
I didn't think this would be possible, as the city is meant to be as is before construction mode until you press save.
If it is possible then your friend needs to contact support so it can be raised as a bug.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Yes. Not only deco. But gone now after a refresh.

Yes I had this as well – Several Buildings remaining in the Reconstruction Inventory Window after they have been placed back into the City.
These could not be build and did not respon to any other click actions. After refresh they where no longer.

After a little missclick fumble, I had the VT Ninja Hidden city appearing on the city canvas – and it could not be removed or moved.

Also had a few road pieces that remained on City Canvas, but these could contrary the "Hidden City" accepted when that other building s cbeing placed on top of them – When the buildings where moved away the road pieces was still there.

In the end the Reconstruciton mode malfunctioned and the game had to be restarted.

DeletedUser99588

Worked well for me but sounds like it needs a little refining as some are experiencing problems. Has anyone created a bug report?