• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Reconstruction Mode

DeletedUser115027

Or if it continiues I want a platinum reconstruction batch to brag about!
"I redesigned my city before reconstruction mode, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

I've actually just had an idea about a possible compromise. What about a fixed cost to use reconstruction mode - make it so that you have to pay some coins and supplies, maybe even diamonds, to save a city rework in reconstruction mode. So people who want to can still use it, but if you are efficient at planning ahead, you might even save resources by not using it.

Agent327

Overlord
I've actually just had an idea about a possible compromise. What about a fixed cost to use reconstruction mode - make it so that you have to pay some coins and supplies, maybe even diamonds, to save a city rework in reconstruction mode. So people who want to can still use it, but if you are efficient at planning ahead, you might even save resources by not using it.

Why, if you actually do not need it at all?

DeletedUser115027

Because at the moment, using reconstruction mode to make major changes in your city is always better than or at least equal to not using it in terms of efficiency, regardless of whether you like it or not. This could make it so people who enjoy the puzzle aspect of rearranging buildings can do that without necessarily losing out on resources, whereas those who don't care for that aspect and don't mind paying a little extra to just plonk down a design quickly still have that option.

DeletedUser

Reconstruction mode sucks so very bad I don’t know even..

During a test,.. because yes, if you bring such major thing, I’d like to test the crap out of it.
It should work properly right?

Nope! It sucks badly!

Hours of work are for nothing if you crash which obviously even happens on the app too frequently as of late.
Clearly I did not want to save the new situation so for me it wasn’t that important but shouldn’t things just work.
Shoudn’t it at least have some sort of
memory buff for when we crash in the process?

Edit: A client side data storage may emply a risk but with all this ladila this is probably better in the mean while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew420

Major
Hours of work are for nothing if you crash
If its taking you hours before you get your city to a point you want to save using reconstruction mode you are doing something wrong
Plan your reconstruction before hand ,make small changes don't do it all at once, and use the save button
Reconstruction mode sucks so very bad I don’t know even..
Remember
A Poor Workman Blames Their Tools

DeletedUser

If its taking you hours before you get your city to a point you want to save using reconstruction mode you are doing something wrong
Plan your reconstruction before hand ,make small changes don't do it all at once, and use the save button

Remember
A Poor Workman Blames Their Tools

Yes, sure do is this a tool?
Gosh what a mess.
Obviously hours or not FoE-CraSh-MaNiA is complete.
Also I can imagine when you work hours on something it gets ruined my testing didn’t work that way.
I crashed constantly and at unpredictable moments: the nature of crashing I suppose.

Edit: I immediately crash when I try to place an expansion or move something manually it is getting so bad all in all.
Crash multiple times during aiding.
If FoE in it’s entirety was a tool it sure as hell gets more broken as more useless and pointless crap is released.

Did you all noticed ghost roads as of late?
Roads that aren’t really there anymore..

Last edited by a moderator: