- World: Cirgard
- Browser and Version: Firefox/89.0
- Overview of the bug: When in reconstruction mode I can't cancel placing a building, so if there are not enough clear tiles I am stuck with the building selected and cannot leave reconstruction mode. The cancel button does not work, so I am stuck with the building on my cursor. When clicking the red cancel button, the building selected will disappear, but on clicking anywhere again it reappears. Clicking on another building or the "store building" tool and the "back to city" does not work once a building has been selected, so it is possible to get stuck with the building on cursor. The only fix at that point is to refresh the browser.
- How often this occurs: has been a problem for the last few days.
- Urgency: annoying but not game breaking.
- Preventative Actions: The only "fix" is making sure the correct space is available before clicking on any stored building, or refresh browser.
- Summary: Once a building is selected in reconstruction mode it has to be placed. Clicking the cancel button does nothing.
- I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
- Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes, restarted, logged out, disabled add-ons.