• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Reconstruction | Charcoal Express

DeletedUser

Once you save it, sure.
does it on Cherry Blossom Set aswell ?
i mean, if you change the place of an already plugged car with another one, then they should not trigger the timer,
anyway he didn't posted any photo so i can't be sure what exactly he means

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
It does that for every set. If you don't put it back in the exact same configuration, the timer resets. Swapping cars attached to the same train doesn't seem to reset it though.

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

nice idea to abuse the trains

collect one with all cars
move the cars to the 2nd one in reconstruction mode and then collect that one

getting the production of the cars twice

Emberguard

Legend
Well yes. If the type or number of cars changes in a chain the collection resets. Swapping duplicates between trains doesn’t reset

The only exception to this is if placing straight from inventory. Then there’s no reset.

Did you exit without saving and find it reset the timer? Or did you apply the finished reconstruction and find it reset?

Emberguard

Legend
It does that for every set. If you don't put it back in the exact same configuration, the timer resets. Swapping cars doesn't seem to reset it though.
* if the amount of neighbours per piece for the swapped pieces changes.

Each individual piece does a check on the amount of unique neighbours it’s sitting next to. So two same size pieces can be swapped providing they have the same amount of unique neighbours in the new spot

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Well yes. If the type or number of cars changes in a chain the collection resets. Swapping duplicates between trains doesn’t reset

The only exception to this is if placing straight from inventory. Then there’s no reset.

Did you exit without saving and find it reset the timer? Or did you apply the finished reconstruction and find it reset?

ok makes sense...i did change the number of links...but they were all of same type...still sucky...but i get it..thanks for being awesome..