• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Receving 120% production with city only at 100% happiness

DeletedUser

On brisgard I am getting 120% bonus but my happiness is 100%. i need 839 more points to reach delight. Now while I am happy to get extra supplies. I thought you might want to now about this. I am checking other worlds to see if they are the same.

My problem is I need the supplies to build a farm so is it a problem if I keep making them?

0.14.9091 (16.08.2012 11:25), RufusT.Firefly (40041), en2, en_US, WIN 11,3,300,271, Windows 7, Opera Version/12.01, 1024x645

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

Wow - Great luck, I cannot see any issues with you building, you need to report issue via support ticket or posting in BUG section, but I would suggest carry on building and spending until its fixed.

As i have never heard of this problem before any chance you can post a screen shot?

thanks

DeletedUser

Same thing is happening on cirgard i am short 440 points for bonus. Arvahall is working okay. Dinegu I am at 120% now so i cant chek that.

I would post a screen shot but I cant figure out how to do it.

DeletedUser65

for me i do this to post a screen shot

press the PrtSc button(should be around the enter button on your keyboard
open paint and press "Ctrl+V"
save the image or cut out a section of it using paint and then save
go to a image uploading site like tinypic.com and upload the image, now copy the[img] code and paste it here.

in regards checking dinegu, try removing 1 road to cut off some cultural building and see how it looks there

DeletedUser

Supplies before
foe.jpg

I will post after picture in a few minutes.

Total should only be 620. Goat Farm 110, shoe 100, alchemist 90, 4 tannery 80 each
foe.jpg

DeletedUser65

next time you collect, collect 1 at a time and wait to see the +xxx icon float above the building and see if every building offers the bonus and perhaps try capture a screenie of one of the bubbles. what time are you setting productions for?? the 110 for farm doesn't fit in

DeletedUser

I just had 1 hour production done and not a problem. I will try the 15 min one again

DeletedUser65

a goat farm :p i thought i was going la la. could the buildings have been motivated perhaps??

DeletedUser

15 was done and it gave the regular amount. No to motivated because it was 20% of 620=124. 620+124=744

A motivated building gives double the total. Any total would have had to end in a zero.

DeletedUser4262

same thing happens on dinegu too .. with no delight it shows it produces 100 tools but when i collect it adds 120 to the total

DeletedUser3157

You guys just need to refresh before you collect. 99% sure you just got polished, but that happy face and thus the ingame estimate for gains doesn't update right away to 120% gains. But you gain 120% by collecting anyway because that's what your real happiness is. Happens to me all the time, thats why I always refresh before my big collects should i be down at 100% to be sure if that's where I really am and should I wait a few more mins.

DeletedUser4262

99% sure you just got polished

the 1% its the winner. i collected 120% resources (coins and tools) with 380 demand for delight after that i logout and relog again ... nobody polished me . and stil had the demand for delight and after 15 min again collected 120%