• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent Football Event Rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser14914
  • Start date

DeletedUser14914

Have you,,, like me,,,, been suddenly downgraded at the last minute to Amateur Status??? Having spent all day yesterday on Bronze,,,,, INNO GAMES,,,, YOU SUCK THE SWEAT FROM A DEAD RHINO'S REAR END

Have you,,, like me,,,, been suddenly downgraded at the last minute to Amateur Status??? Having spent all day yesterday on Bronze,,,,, INNO GAMES,,,, YOU SUCK THE SWEAT FROM A DEAD RHINO'S REAR END
Don't blame Inno, blame everyone who spent footballs they were hording or bought with diamonds in the last few hours

DeletedUser96901

does it matter ?

they added an upgrade kit to amateur

DeletedUser14914

Well I do blame INNOGAMES,,,, if they had given it a lot more thought,,,, they actually could have scrapped the Amateur and below and literally just had Bronze, Silver and Gold,,,, but what I'm most annoyed with is how they suddenly changed the qualifying status, yesterday my yardage was good enough for bronze,,,, today its "here's an upgrade and 20fp" as a consolation,,,, and I bet they don't give out any more upgrades ever,,,,, pfffft

The qualifying amounts for each league was always based on the percentage of players achieving a certain number of yards. This will always change as people gain yards.

When the event starts you only need 1 yard to be in gold league, doesn't mean that you are going to stay there

DeletedUser96901

they suddenly changed the qualifying status
the status wasn't changed.
it was and is 25%

you only don't understand that being in top 25% yesterday doesn't mean you are automatically in the top 25% when the event ends

if they had given it a lot more thought,,,
or the players have given it a little more thought

I only took the most efficient player and I found myself in the silver league without using diamonds

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119099

HAs anyone calculated number of footballs required per touch down?