• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rebalancing - aarchen, zeus, del monte.

• Thread starter DeletedUser96783
  • Start date

DeletedUser96783

Hi guys:

I placed an enquiry today to INNO Games:

"Thank you for your addressing the concerns of many regarding the above GB's and lifting the 10 level limit (Due for release shortly).
However, lots of my friends including myself still feel the continental map issue has not also been rebalanced.
I can no longer continue fighting with what troops I have when the armies i'm going to face will start rising 80, 90, 100, 120%.........when it now takes us an absolute age to climb one level to get 3%..........
If you are going to make this fair for the players of FoE, I think its only fair that the re-balancing is enforced across the whole game......otherwise, to be honest, I might as well pack up and find another online game, like so many others are starting to do......Sorry for whiging, but it takes so long to get one level, before you could see light at the end of the tunnel, now, to be honest you cant.......I don't really see why you had to drop the percentages anyway......Gamers loved 3 GB's 150% max from all 3, and any watchtowers was a nice addition.......(If you could afford the diamonds of course)....but now......The map is practically redundant part of the game.....but had valuable expansions which is now unreachable when you get to a certain stage....PLEASE HELP. Yours hopefully, Louis Cassius :-(( "

There reply was:

"Hello louiscassius,

Thanks for your ticket, I think the best place to add this then is in the forum, there are many discussions and ideas there so maybe you could add this to the ideas section and see what kind of feedback you get, the developers do look through the ideas section so this is often the best place to add such things.

To enter the forum just press the forum tab, bottom left when you are in game, thank you."

I was wondering what other players thought about the re-balancing process being applied to the continental map?? Thanks in advance. Regards Louis :-))

DeletedUser

The provinces with defence boosts are bonus provinces and therefore they were meant to be an additional challenge. As with some other games, bonus areas are not always intended to be possible immediately and you may have to come back to bonus areas later instead; for this reason, there may not be any changes to those bonuses.