• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Rearrange the level classification on PvP arena

• Thread starter Deleted member 124387
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Propose:
Align the mechanism of classifying PvP arena levels by army's age instead of player's age

Have you checked for similar ideas?: Yes I checked and couldn't find any similar idea.

Details:
There are always 3 levels to choose from for challenging lower level age players, same level and upper level players.

I go for easier opponents, but facing the defense army on higher ages ansd even harder opponents than 2 stars level but with smaller rewards outcome (combat points) compares with 2 stars level.

For example, I am a Colonial Age player but faced a one star enemy sitting at Late Middle Ages, such as player: xe******te54.
This player set up the defense units as below:

4 Grenadier,
2 Field Gun,
2 Musketeer

with defense boost over 200% and attack boost over 60%.

It is completely no different or even harder than some of the two stars opponents on Colonial Age. Yet, player gain over 150 combat points less compares with level 2 opponents while winning the battle.

It is a completely unfair situation that Late Middle Age player generates all Colonial Age army and classified as "easy" opponents with less combat points.

According to the PvP Tower classification, once there are higher level army used, that match is counted as the age that is in upper level. However, PvP Arena is using completely different definition.

Summary:
I would suggest PvP Arena follows the way PvP Tower does to classify the opponents level. If the set up of the defense army are of higher level, that opponent should be appeared in the upper level regardless the player's age to be fair.

It is unfair and not reasonable that a player sitting at lower level but gathered all upper level army as the defense army whilst the system counts this player in a lower level. And the system keeps pop this player up on the lower level while player uses "Refresh" button 7 out of 10 times.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Dael

Sergeant
A lot of players put in a 'joke' defense, like a single Rogue or Iron age troops. I wonder how your system would cope with those.

Otherwise I like the concept of such idea.

Knight of ICE

What Not To Suggest?

• Ideas or suggestions about new features. Those need to be put in the feedback thread created to share your thoughts about that feature.