• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Real time open world PVE map

We love FOE's laid back patient approach and design but I get concerned that there is not enough to do to retain new players and maybe older players who perhaps like to spend more real-time playing the game.
So to this end, I would like to suggest retain all the current features but also add a new map where players can farm or do other things while waiting for their city to produce or for their army to recover from full battles.
The design of this real-time PVE map could be based on a number of things but might be made to be a map where players can spend a lot of time for small rewards perhaps with 1 vs 1 PVE conflicts against some spawning mobs with only small amounts of damage depending on what you attack.
This idea is a radicle change and might involve some kind of combat mechanics but players will grind almost anything for long periods of time if they are rewarded for their effort in some small way even with a low chance of a rare item.
I have intentionally left this idea open for the FOE Producer and development team to create something new that involves continuous player interaction so that those who would like to play more in the early ages don't need to spend hours offline waiting for timers to make things happen.

Please don't tell me to do something else that is already in-game because that would not be a new idea. :)