• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Re-train troops after battle = frustration!

DeletedUser3220

Ok so i just won or lost a battle. Lets say i had 8 spearmen and 4 die. at my town i have 2 spearmen barracks. Why is it that 9 times out of 10 the 4 that died will want to be retrained at the same barracks? why is this? i keep getting this with archers and soldiers barracks. It wont evenly spread out the casaulties between the buildings they all clump into one thus taking twice as long to regenerate the troops to replace them. In the example i should be able to train 1 in each spearman barracks then when they are complete train the other 2 not wait for all of them seperate. (obviously spearmen take like 10 seconds but you see where im coming from)

Please can this be looked into!

DeletedUser

Maybe barracks could be numbered, and the troops could have that number put in one of the corners of it's icon. That way the player can spread the risk between different barracks when choosing their army. I wouldn't automatically spread the losses between the barracks though as that would probably be a more complex software rewrite, unless the devs want to of course :)

DeletedUser

I agree with this, having I lets say I have cannons. I build 2 so I can have a full line of 8. I attack someone and I lose 4 of them. It is VERY possible I now have to retrain the 4 in the same building at 4 hours each that is 16 hours of training instead of 8 hours if the 4 lost troops were 2 from each building

DeletedUser

A fix or manual relocalization for training units in baracks has already been proposed multiple times in the ideas forum, actually.
You should perform a quick search and support the idea so it might be selected to be implemented in the game during the next big patch. :)

- L