• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Ranking Bug

DeletedUser

Take a look at it yourself!
BUG.jpgBUG2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

I am sorry but the resolution of the picture is bad and I cannot read it. Also please give as much information about a bug as possible. I cannot help you if you describe your issue with: "Take a look at it yourself". I hope you understand. Please use the following format:

• World:
  • Browser and Version:
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:

DeletedUser

Yup, that resulution is pretty bad, I don't like the upload system of this Forum...
World: Arvahall
Browser and Version: Should be the newest Version of Firefox, Gameversion should be 0.9.1.6502
Overview of the bug: Well, as you can see there are 2 #1 when i looked at this guys town, when i went back to mine there was place #1 and #2
Screenshots: When i looked at his town, When i looked back to mine
How often this occurs: This happened for the first time, didnt rehappen since then
Urgency: Its not very important, just a little bug i think..
Preventative Actions -> Okay, im sorry! My english is to bad to understand thisone o.o
Summary: Its a little bug, it doesnt matter to much but i wanted to show you guys!
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: I really don't know what i should search for o_O
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: It just happend for one time, so there was no way to fix anything :-)

Im sorry for that bad post at first, hope you can forgive me :-)

DeletedUser737

I can confirm this bug.

When supporting someone (motivate/polish) and then directly switch to an other player after that, without going back to your own city, the reported bug occurs. It does not happen, if you switch between different users, without supporting them. The bug is gone, after going back to your own city or refreshing.

bugok.jpg

DeletedUser17

Thank you Kuh!!!

Yes I can recreate it now as well.

SC-2508