• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Random switching in city view

DeletedUser

• World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Chrome, latest version
  • Overview of the bug: Sometimes I am playing the game, and all of a sudden I'm whisked away and deposited somewhere else, like the middle of the ocean. I can scroll back, but if I try to get back to where I was deposited after that, its not possible.
  • Screenshots: 001.jpg
  • How often this occurs: Maybe once a day, or every other day
  • Urgency: low
  • Preventative Actions: don't know of any
  • Summary: Its momentarily confusing, and not that important I suppose, but thought I'd report it :)
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:yes

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you perhaps remember when this behavior started? For example have you been experiencing this only in the last week, starting from the 15th? I believe it may be part of *this linked report* though we will investigate it to see if they're related or separate.

DeletedUser

It has always happened since I started cigard.. it may be to do with that other thing I don't know. I haven't had any of the other problems described there. Thanks.