• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Random game crashes on app

DeletedUser112892

• World: Langendorn
  • Browser and Version: Android app, v1.158.0
  • Overview of the bug: Last week or so game just randomly crashes in the way that it randomly returns me to home screen and exits. At first I thought it is my phone issue, but then I asked my guildmates if they have same problem. They confirmed that it is the case
  • Screenshots: No
  • How often this occurs: At least once a day
  • Urgency: Well, it might be urgent, as sometimes game crashes in mid-contributing to other players' GB so it might lead to getting sniped and losing lot of FPs because of a single game crash.
  • Preventative Actions: I couldn't do anything to prevent crash from happening.
  • Summary: Game randomly crashing on the app
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

Forwandert

Major-General
I've had the same for a few weeks, only updated the app the last couple of days so it was doing it on the previous version too. Completely random not found I was doing anything in particular when it happens.