• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Investigating: Random Diamond Popups

• World: Rungir
  • Browser and Version: App version Android 1.182.19
  • Overview of the bug: Diamond completion popups appear at random times for strange amounts
  • Screenshots:
Screenshot_20200718-075010_Forge of Empires.jpg

• How often this occurs: this occurrence was after attacking and plundering the hood, have seen at other times but not noted when
  • Urgency: Would be urgent if I accidentally clicked one of them :P.
  • Preventative Actions: Allthe usual restarts and clearing cache
  • Summary: I know inno want us to spend more diamonds but those prices are scandalous!
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes

Howdy CV, I noticed you have over 25,000 diamonds that's waaay too many - inno is trying to help cleanup or clean out your stock. Isn't that nice of them? Glad I don't have such a messy amount of diamonds cluttering up my screen view - lol

legend9182

Major-General
It was happening with me too on mobile version.
After cleaning cache it didn't appeared from last 2 days

Howdy CV, I noticed you have over 25,000 diamonds that's waaay too many - inno is trying to help cleanup or clean out your stock. Isn't that nice of them? Glad I don't have such a messy amount of diamonds cluttering up my screen view - lol
All free :D:D and that's after I spent a load finishing the horse racing thing

DeletedUser104881

Please could you look out for the next update and confirm if you are still seeing this? We should expect to see Android updates if you haven't already.