• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Raise Mounted Warriors

DeletedUser

Hi,

When this quest started I already had a stable and 4 mounted warriors. I have since lost 4 of them in battle and recruited more new mounted warriors. Yet the counter still says I have trained "0" mounted warriors. I really do not want to destroy my Stable and build another one to complete this quest for a reward of 800 supplies.
I am on the England Server - World F.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nevermind..... I just realized my error. I am beyond Mounted Warriors and not using them.

DeletedUser

:D

Also, when a quest like that shows up, it will start counting form the moment you really accept the quest - so it won't take already trained troops into account :).

edit:
and please, next time edit your previous post instead of posting twice in a row ;)

DeletedUser

Next time, please use the template to report a potential bug. It seems this was not a bug however, but thank you for reporting.

In the future, please edit your original post to let us know that the problem is resolved, this saves you from having to double post. Thanks for playing Forge of Empires.