• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

rain forest ?

Shad23

Emperor
is rain forest beter then 4 shrines of inspiraton ?
am asking cause was thinking it takes about same space and i know it gives goods instead of coins for SoI so for space was thinking if Forest gives me more then 4 BP's a day might be a good idea to build it and pass buldozer on my SoI's?

The amount of BPs you get from RFP is random and cannot be easily measured as it can be very hit and miss when you get them through aiding anyway.

That said since I built it I have had more BPs but don't know how this compares to 4 x SoI which are guaranteed when aided, the question is do you really need the BPs? (can get them more easily through donating to GBs) and if it has to be RFP or SoI do you need coins or goods more?

Shad23

Emperor
i don't realy need the BP's and coins , if RF is beter for the BP's then RoI i'll find the missing BP's , and i know RF is good for goods just wundering for the BP's , i'd prefer goods over coins thow

DeletedUser112892

RFP in terms of BPs generation is close to useless.
With level 10%, chance for getting BP from aid is raised only by 2%,so your chance of getting BP through aid with RFP that gives 93% bonus is 4%.
Would you spend such a big amount of FPs just to get those 2%?
Up to you :)

Shad23

Emperor
big question here is can i get 3 or 4 BP's per day by aiding everyone with the RF as those SoI are a pain for me when i colect my city and acidently pass on them befor i finished collecting my city it slows me down in my colect would like to change those SoI's for RF if i can get at least 3 BP's per day by aiding with it i'll plant it if not possible to get at least 3 BP's per day by aiding around 200 Players per day then won't plant it just for the goods

DeletedUser112892

but RFP on level 76 give you 200 goods wich is far better than 4 BPs
CF on lvl 6 give me 200-300 goods daily (RQs) which is far better than investing FPs to skyrocket RFP to lvl 76 :)

Ceban

Brigadier-General
CF on lvl 6 give me 200-300 goods daily (RQs) which is far better than investing FPs to skyrocket RFP to lvl 76 :)
CF level 70 give almost 2k goods per day to me with rotating quests + between 50 and 100 FPs + millions of coins and suplies + bps but why dont have both since RFP give FE goods and CF give VF goods?
And question isnt what is better, RFP or CF but what is better, RFP or 4 stupid shrines.

DeletedUser

Unrefined can be useful for GvG (treasury donations) and to eventually keep you complex industry running (from modern era and up) if you do goods only via CF it is still useful to sell goods from previous eras where the attractive GB’s are presented.
I.e. when GB’s produce twice as much goods from say the Progressive Era this is a good thing.
People in lower eras often want to have Alca en probably CF as fast as possible.
If not to help guidies and your guild’s treasury than probably to sell goodies from GB relevant eras.

Edit: I’d never consider the shrines and probably the RFP does something good.
For me I don’t need the bp’s anymore but the goods are the real reason I have built it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

@Chalinna partially agree.
However, there are many ways you can also get lower ages goods, and skyrocketing RFP is... bad planned drain of FPs. There is DT, there is down-trading, I think those are enough reasons not to build RFP just because of goods :P

that is exactly the point of this thread
can someone answer that question pls
As I said right at the beginning the RFP only slightly increases the chances of getting BPs, these are guaranteed with SoI.

If BPs are what you want then stick with them.

If it's a choice of goods or coins then choose whatever is best for you

Ceban

Brigadier-General
@Chalinna partially agree.
However, there are many ways you can also get lower ages goods, and skyrocketing RFP is... bad planned drain of FPs. There is DT, there is down-trading, I think those are enough reasons not to build RFP just because of goods :P
and when your all other gbs are also on 70 or above, what then? :P

DeletedUser113901

4 shrines of I take 7×6 including roads, give coins and 2 BP/day. (4/2 days).
RFP gives about as much BPs, but goods instead of coins. Now the problem is it needs FPs.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
4 shrines of I take 7×6 including roads, give coins and 2 BP/day. (4/2 days).
RFP gives about as much BPs, but goods instead of coins. Now the problem is it needs FPs.
after 2 months he wont need bps anymore so it will be what is better coins or goods, and we all know answer on that question.