• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Rail Gun not ignoring Reactive Armour

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
  • World:
  • Browser and Version:
  • Overview of the bug: The Reactive Armour defensive ability is not being ignored by Rail Guns in PvP battles
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Every battle
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser16026

Thank you, mrbeef, for reporting this. The developers are aware of the issue (FOE-30509) and are working on a fix.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
It's not bloody fixed because I was unable to target a Drone Swarm on my first turn (and you yourself confirmed to me that it was in fact all special abilities that were not being ignored on the first turn).

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
It's all the same thing....they don't ignore ANY special ability on the first turn. So it is pretty useless making several SEPARATE reports....

DeletedUser16026

This report was for a different issue where they didn't ignore reactive armor at all. This was fixed with a previous game update.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Right, well it IS NOT fixed....my first Rail Gun was NOT able to target a FE Tank, BUT, as you can see the expected damage is 4-4, thus NOT ignoring Reactive Arrnour.

don't.png

DeletedUser7719

Right, well it IS NOT fixed....my first Rail Gun was NOT able to target a FE Tank, BUT, as you can see the expected damage is 4-4, thus NOT ignoring Reactive Arrnour.
Your initial report was about how Rail Guns ignored stealth, but still only dealt 4 damage due to the reactive armor not being ignored. This has been fixed. What hasn't been fixed was that they don't ignore any special ability on the first turn. That's why they need separate reports: one was fixed, the other has not been fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Yes, and so technically, when facing Hover Tanks, anyone of which is not on a 'plains' hex, the first Rail Gun turn WOULD be able to target such Hover Tank, BUT the maximum damage it would cause would be 4 as it would NOT ignore Reactive Armour.

So the issue of Rails not ignoring Reactive Armor is only PARTIALLY fixed as it can still can occur on the first turn.