• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quizes

DeletedUser

Hey, i'm doing quizzes like Quizmaster(many moons ago) in FOE
i'm not a mod so i can't give brilliant prizes only fps , i did one today and it got a great crowd so i'm going to do more i'll put the rules here and if you would like to join even if you don't have any gb just to play, here are the rounds i do there

are 2-3 minor rounds where i ask question(i've now decided im gonna give options) i ask them to pick 1-2-3 box in one box their is nothing another is 2 fps and another 5 fps at the end is JACKPOT ROUND!!! where you win bigger the 3 boxes 2 have nothing and 1 has the jackpot if you don't pick right box then their is a tie of but that rarely happens. It is 100%legit. before 1 yr ago i did them before but i left the game and i'm starting them back up again, The biggest prize i gave some1 was 50 FPS that's jackpot,AND even a mod joined in on my quiz so it's for all! even if you don't have gbs(a fight broke out tho between mods and non mods lol but that was more publicity and any publicity is good publicity. IF you win you can either PASS or TAKE IT if you take can't win anymore prizes, pass you can stay in .(if you take you can still play but no more prizes for you so fair to other)
I'll make another comment of the rules...
If i get more and more players tell me which your main world is and ill do a quiz over their!,My main world is G so pop on to say hi to me : )).

TIMES I DO QUIZZES
WEEKENDS (for now, that includes fridays ; ))
ALSO GBT (IRISH & GREAT BRITAIN TIME)
WORLDS (for now, N & East N)
My Main World - Greifendal

RULE! 1. Listen to me and don't argue i pick the question i know the
answer
2. If you win then you can pick pass or take(pass or take if you take can't win anymore prizes pass you can stay in ,if you take you can still answer but won't win fps)
3. Enjoy the free fps

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

UPDATE #1:W=D:07/04/2017 ,Another great quiz turn up even more than before and some regulars! i gave away a total of 35 fps . and did 3 minor rounds and 1 jackpot well actually 2 but 1 didn't count, long story : ) .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

UPDATE #1:W=L:07/04/2017 , Started in L was bit dull at start but it grabbed great attention for a first quiz in the end, i did 3 minor rounds ,1 person won 2 minor rounds but past them both , 3rd minor gave away 2 fps , JACKPOT someone won 25 fps : ).

DeletedUser110433

Wish you the best of luck with this one!
(not playing those worlds, but it`s good to have nice people around :) )

DeletedUser110433

Bris The only one for me
No thanks, i do not wish to participate (i`m not greedy and there are people that need those FPs a lot more) although i really like the idea

DeletedUser

OPENING QUIZES AGAIN HEERAY!!!
In N and East N , and come vist me in G :D