• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quizes 4 Foe Worlds!

DeletedUser

Hey, i'm doing quizzes like Quizmaster(many moons ago) in FOE :D
i'm not a mod! so i can't give brilliant prizes, i did a few and it got a great crowd so i'm going to do more i'll put the rules here and if you would like to join even if you don't have any gb just to play, here are the rounds i do there

are 2-3 minor rounds where i ask question(i've now decided im gonna give options) i ask them to pick 1-2-3 box in one box, their is nothing, another is 2 fps and another 5 fps at the end is JACKPOT ROUND!!!where you win bigger the 3 boxes 2 have nothing and 1 has the jackpot if you don't pick right box then their is a tie of but that rarely happens. It is 100%legit. before 1 yr ago i did them before but i left the game and i'm starting them back up again, The biggest prize i gave some1 was 150 FPS that's jackpot,AND even a mod joined in on my quiz so it's for all! even if you don't have gbs,(a fight broke out tho between mods and non mods lol but that was more publicity and any publicity is good publicity right? ). IF you win you can either PASS or TAKE, if you take can't win anymore prizes,(if you pass jackpot gets bigger) pass you can stay in .(if you take you can still play but no more prizes for you so fair to others)
I'll make another comment of the rules...
If i get more and more players tell me which your main world is and ill do a quiz over their!
TIMES I DO QUIZZES
WEEKENDS (for now, that includes fridays)
ALSO GBT (IRISH & GREAT BRITAIN TIME)
WORLDS (for now, N , East N and my main world Greifendal(sometimes))
My Main World - Greifendal - Say Hi!

New Prizes!

1.Forge Points for GreatBuildings!
2.Goods for Guilds Treasury! (Donations, Arcs, Obs ETC)(Discluded GRIEFENDAL)
3.Unfair Trades Taken!(I'll try my best to take them)
(please send in if you have prize ideas :D)

RULES!
1.My decision is final
2. If you win then you can pick pass or take(pass or take if you take can't win anymore prizes pass you can stay in ,if you take you can still answer but won't win fps)
3. Enjoy the free fps!!!
Happy Forging Forgers !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

I think I still have a list of QM questions somewhere, might be on my other laptop.

Edit: a week later and I haven't even looked out the laptop yet lol, sorry

DeletedUser

Hey i didn't realize quite a few missed the quizzes! i left the game but am back for the summer so the Quizzes are being brought back !
I shall re copy/paste the rules for any new comers also name your worlds again

DeletedUser

Hey, i'm doing quizzes like Quizmaster(many moons ago) in FOE :D
i'm not a mod! so i can't give brilliant prizes, i did a few and it got a great crowd so i'm going to do more i'll put the rules here and if you would like to join even if you don't have any gb just to play, here are the rounds i do there

are 2-3 minor rounds where i ask question(i've now decided im gonna give options) i ask them to pick 1-2-3 box in one box, their is nothing, another is 2 fps and another 5 fps at the end is JACKPOT ROUND!!!where you win bigger the 3 boxes 2 have nothing and 1 has the jackpot if you don't pick right box then their is a tie of but that rarely happens. It is 100%legit. before 1 yr ago i did them before but i left the game and i'm starting them back up again, The biggest prize i gave some1 was 150 FPS that's jackpot,AND even a mod joined in on my quiz so it's for all! even if you don't have gbs,(a fight broke out tho between mods and non mods lol but that was more publicity and any publicity is good publicity right? ). IF you win you can either PASS or TAKE, if you take can't win anymore prizes,(if you pass jackpot gets bigger) pass you can stay in .(if you take you can still play but no more prizes for you so fair to others)
I'll make another comment of the rules...
If i get more and more players tell me which your main world is and ill do a quiz over their!
TIMES I DO QUIZZES
WEEKENDS (for now, that includes fridays)
ALSO GBT (IRISH & GREAT BRITAIN TIME)
WORLDS (for now, Noarsil , East Nagach, Brigard ,and my main world Greifendal)
Adding more worlds so pop it down in this thread : )

New Prizes!

1.Forge Points for GreatBuildings!
2.Goods for Guilds Treasury! (Donations, Arcs, Obs ETC)
3.Unfair Trades Taken!(I'll try my best to take them)
(please send in if you have prize ideas :D)

RULES!
1.My decision is final
2. If you win then you can pick pass or take(pass or take if you take can't win anymore prizes pass you can stay in ,if you take you can still answer but won't win fps)
3. Enjoy the free fps!!!
Happy Forging Forgers !

DeletedUser

Quiz tonight in BRISGARD, NOARSIL and EAST NAGACH
you can only win when your in!

DeletedUser113033

sory mate, but i don't quite get how to find it and participate...?