• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quiz Questions - Week 2, June

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115943

1. France
2. USA
3. 100 FP, divine selection kit, Altar garden upgrade kit X 2, Renovation kit, Portrait soccer fan
4. Assault tank
5. 'which have been motivated but have no boosts exept for the Altar or Demeter' could have two meanings. If you mean 'which have been motivated other than the Altar of Demeter' then the answer is 215,300. I think this is the answer you are looking for.

DeletedUser116131

1. France
2. United States
3. 100forge points, renovation kit, divine selection kit, altar garden upgrade kitx2, portrait of soccer fan
4. Assault tank
5. 236,830

DeletedUser111917

1. Which country is the Women's World Cup taking place this year? France
2. Which country has won the Women's World Cup the most times? United States
3. What will a Gold League Winner in the second round of the Forge of Empires Soccer Cup 2019 win?
100 Forge points, 1up kit, Divine Selection kit, Altar Garden upgrade kit, Portrait of Soccer Fan
4. Name a unit with the Reactive Armor Skill? Assault Tank
5. How many coins would I get from all six Altars in Space Age Mars, which have been motivated but have no boosts other than the Altar of Demeter? 215,300

digbydo

Corporal
1: France
2: U.S.A.
3: 100 forge points, a Divine Selection Kit, 2x Altar Garden Upgrade Kits, a Renovation Kit and a Soccer Fan Avatar
4: The Assault Tank
5: 29,800 for 5 of them and 66,300 for Demeter (plus 10% which I guess is a boost) therefore the answer seems to be 215,300

DeletedUser117796

1. Which country is the Women's World Cup taking place this year?
France

2. Which country has won the Women's World Cup the most times?
United States of America

3. What will a Gold League Winner in the second round of the Forge of Empires Soccer Cup 2019 win?
100 FP, 1 Divine Selection Kit, 2 Altar Garden Upgrade Kit, 1 Renovation Kit, 1 Soccer Fan Portrait

4. Name a unit with the Reactive Armor Skill?
C.R.A.B. Mech

5. How many coins would I get from all six Altars in Space Age Mars, which have been motivated but have no boosts other than the Altar of Demeter?
473660 coins

DeletedUser116789

1. France
2. United States
3. 100 Forge Points, 1 Renovation Kit, 1 Divine Selection Kit, 2 Altar Garden Upgrade Kits, and a Portrait of Soccer Fan
4. Assault Tank
5. So I assume by "all 6 Altars" you mean we have all 6 different types of maxed out Altars, right? Then we have (5*29,800 + 66,300)*1.1*2 = 473,660

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
1. France
2. USA
3. 100fp, divine selection kit, altar garden upgrade kit x2, reno kit and portrait of soccer fan
4, Battle Fortress
5, 236,830

DeletedUser14914

I have a counter question, when you set the post in our mail boxes, why don't we have the ability yo delete / leave it, I find my self continually frustrated that I have to see it at the top of my mail box / message centre, despite not being interested and knowing full well that only the very special folks such as those that spend lots of money on the game have even half a chance of winning, I'd like the ability to leave / delete those FoE notifications please

DeletedUser116614

1. France
2. United States
3. 100 FPs, 1 One Up Kit, 2 Altar Garden Upgrade Kit, Soccer Fan Avatar and 1 Divine Selection Kit
4. Assault Tank
5. 215.300 coins

DeletedUser117584

1 England
2 USA
3 100 forge points
4 Assault tank
5 4200000

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115273

1. France
  2. United States
  3. 100 Forge Points, 1 Renovation Kit, 1 Divine Selection Kit, 2 Altar Garden Upgrade Kits, 1 Soccer Fan Avatar
  4. Battle Fortress
  5. 473660

DeletedUser116966

1. France
2. The USA
3. 100 Forge points, 2 Altar Garden upgrades, divine selection kit, renovation kit, and a FoE cup
4. Battle Fortress
5. I guess a real lot... 500,000? :)

DeletedUser117886

1. France
2. United States
3. 100 Forge Points, 1 x Renovation Kit, 2 x Altar Garden Upgrade Kit, 1 x Portrait of Soccer Fan, 1 x Divine Selection Kit
4. Battle Fortress
5. 473,660

DeletedUser12150

My game name is shelley24
My forum name is shellie24

1. Which country is the Women's World Cup taking place this year? = Answer = France
2. Which country has won the Women's World Cup the most times? = Answer = USA
3. What will a Gold League Winner in the second round of the Forge of Empires Soccer Cup 2019 win? = Answer = 100 Forge points, renovation kit, 2 altar garden upgrade kits, soccer fan portrait and one divine selection kit
4. Name a unit with the Reactive Armor Skill? = Answer = Battle Fortress
5. How many coins would I get from all six Altars in Space Age Mars, which have been motivated but have no boosts other than the Altar of Demeter? = Answer = 29,800 coins

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117667

1. France
2. United States
3. Soccer fan portrait, 100 forge points, divine selection kit, 2 x altar garden upgrade kits, & renovation kit
4. Assault tank
5. 215,300 coins

DeletedUser114056

1-France
2-United States
3-100 Forge Points + 1 Divine Selection Kit + 2 Altar Garden Upgrade Kit + 1 Renovation Kit + 1 Portrait of Soccer Fan
4-Assault Tank (Heavy Unit in Contemporary Area)
5-Total: 215,300 coins (5 times 29,800 from Altars of Aphrodite, Artemis, Athena, Hera and Hestia and 1 time 66,300 from Altar of Demeter)

DeletedUser117912

2. Which country has won the Women's World Cup the most times? United States
3. What will a Gold League Winner in the second round of the Forge of Empires Soccer Cup 2019 win? 100 FP, Divine Selection Kit, 2 Altar Garden Upgrade Kits, Renovation Kit & FOE Cup decoration
4. Name a unit with the Reactive Armor Skill? Augmented Samurai
5. How many coins would I get from all six Altars in Space Age Mars, which have been motivated but have no boosts other than the Altar of Demeter? $306,240

DeletedUser116941

There are 5 quiz questions. Can you answer them all correctly? Let us know in the answers below!

2. Which country has won the Women's World Cup the most times? The United States (Because the US is awesome!)
100 Forge Points, Renovation Kit, Divine Selection Kit, two Altar Garden Upgrade Kits, and a Portrait of Soccer Fan

4. Name a unit with the Reactive Armor Skill? Assault Tank (Contemporary Age)
5. How many coins would I get from all six Altars in Space Age Mars, which have been motivated but have no boosts other than the Altar of Demeter? 236,830 (That's a lot of coins!)

DeletedUser117197

1: France
2: Unites States
3: 100 Forge Points, Divine Selection Kit, 2 Alter Garden Upgrade Kits, Renovation Kit, Neighborhood Cup
4: Augmented Samurai
5: 452130 coins

Status
Not open for further replies.