• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quitting

DeletedUser1221

I know this is a new game, and i enjoy certain parts of it.
What i absolutely hate is the fact that every so often the game gets interrupted, not only once, but several times in a row.
Even thought it's new, i still play games to enjoy myself, not to get upset because i have to do the same actions over and over again.

So i call it the quits, and wish best of luck and patience to everybody who is continuing.

DeletedUser65

sad to see you leave, drop by in a few months and hopefully it will be a bigger more polished game for which you will enjoy

DeletedUser

cyas Pako, what an irony that your first post here is your last lol

DeletedUser

the in game player can hit me twice and kill me , but I hit the in game player twice and they still live. not fair.
the gamer makes the game win and player that is me will lose every time in a war. How fair is that? I even still have a green bar and die. the in game player still has a red bar and never dies. again how fair is this game? I might just quit the game too. who wants to play a game that the maker of the game wins all the time.

DeletedUser653

Mr Wilds, I can see english is not your first langauge but you will need to explain your issue a bit better. Try using google translate and then posting the translation?

DeletedUser1081

Mr Wilds seems to be saying the AI beats him in battles, and he considers that unfair.
i suspect he's using the "automatic" battle function, which is terrible.
he should read some of the excellent informational threads in the "guides" section of this forum,
and he should fight the battles himself. it's not that hard to defeat the AI, even when our armies are weaker.