• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quitting the game!!

Vwtroc

Private
I'm afraid that after several years of being part of FOE, i will finally be quitting the game as. As a player whose game centres on fighting, I spent years building a city based around attack bonuses (currently 3000+/1500+) and moved through the ages to Titan and the guilds to reach the top battle guilds in my cities. However, Inno suddenly decided that it would be a good idea to put less priority on attack bonuses and move to defending army bonuses. Therefore, recently there have been relentless events, generally aimed at correcting the imbalance caused by their change of emphasis, which introduced new defence priority buildings or enhanced the buildings from previous events with a defence bias (usually at a cost). The changes to GE have made it impossible still for me to complete GE5 (which I have managed for years) without spending loads of goods, yet the diamonds and other rewards have been noticeably reduced to fragments of generally worthless buildings destined only for the Antiques Dealer. The final straw for me was the GBG changes introduced last season. i accept that for some, perhaps lots of players these changes will be seen as positive. However, for me they simply resulted in frustration at the amount of troop swaps involved due to the attrition increases and the loss of battle success and rewards. Fortunately my guild could accommodate the massive increase in goods needed for buildings in GBG but the rationale fails me. Inno - you had good game structure and philosophy. For me, this is no more so ill move to one of your competitors for the next few years in the hope that i have the same enjoyment that i used to have with FOE.