• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Quick way to Select Production buildings and use them

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser101359

This is exactly what i came to the ideas forum for.

This idea needs to be implemented, because im frustrated to say the least with the supply buildings.

There are afew ideas on how to do this from other players, which all seem like they would work
but my idea of how to do this would be pretty simple..

Every time you collect all your supplies, there is a red half moon sleeping symbol in the activity bar (top right)
why not click on that icon and have the option window for all production times "5 mins" "15 mins" "1 hour" etc, and by clicking on the time you want it sets all production buildings to that time. So all of them are the same.
If players want certain buildings to do certain different times then that option is still available, but then the moon icon allows players to set all the buildings to the same time in 1 click.

Vesiger

Monarch
+1
It sounds like a good idea to me - it's certainly something I do a lot, especially when running 5-minute productions. And I only have a small city so far...

DeletedUser103370

My two cents on the bot usage is that there are other ways too, for example by analyzing the movement of the cursor...
If you'd draw the mouse pattern on an empty paper of the bot, and the real person, you'd easily be able to differentiate, if you'd also take the speed into account, then you could have a very very good idea which one is a bot.

The prop. I like, so +1

DeletedUser6065

The basic programming is already present. The crate at the bottom allows the selection of production times for all resource buildings with a single click. However, it costs you 5 diamonds. So easy to just change a few coding sentences to allow for mass time selection with one click at no cost.

While perhaps never put forth as a real idea, I have posted on this issue at various times in the past in different threads both here and Forum Beta.
Didn't really see the use in putting forth the effort of going through the whole 'Idea' stuff, as the dev's pretty much don't listen anyway.

But still - +1 from me, and good luck.
. . . mk

DeletedUser110195

Sheesh...this thread is like the guy in an mmorpg who has a healer but can't stop dying...it's been resurrected almost a dozen times.

That being said....+1....assuming anyone deciding on ideas from the forums to implement are still watching.

DeletedUser103370

Lol, at least it's a live proof that if an idea is presented in a different way at a different time, it still could go through :)

Status
Not open for further replies.