• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

r21r

Major-General
how do I find that out?
can't give you short answer on that, but i will try explain.

on Sinerania, there are 30 Diamond Guilds this round
each map can have from 5 up to 8 guilds
if 5 or 6 guilds in a map then 1 goes down to platinum (assuming all have 1000LP)
if 7 or 8 - then 2 goes down (assuming all have 1000LP)

to that, on some rare cases, there could be "pull ups" from platinum into diamond when not enough guilds to make groups of 5~8 guilds.

makes sense ?

Cuthwolf

Captain
Thanks r21r; I asked Support how many Diamond Leagues and guilds there are in Mount Killmore but got the reply -

Unforuntialy, we are unable to share that information with players.

r21r

Major-General
just open guild ranking, and count how many guilds are in diamond league.
divide them /8 or /7 and you will see how many maps +/- (for every map, calculate 2 move downs)
then, check every guilds LP - for every ~7 with less than 975, you should calculate 3 moves to platinum per map, instead of 2

thats the most accurate way i can think of right now..

Emberguard

Legend
Hey guys how do i add stored FP 's to other player GB's in one input?
Seems i can only do 10 a click right now.
Are you clicking in the part of the custom box where the text appears?
1641891306163.png

Erich Zahn

Private
How do I find out how to 'play' the PvP or GvG sections? I can click on the icon, it shows me maps but I don't know how to interpret or 'play' them. Each time I've tried on the GvG, I get a right kicking!
I've been through the beginners guide and 'how to play' but is there a quick reference guide?