• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

None of this explains why some incidences appear in some water locations on the mobile app but not on pc browsers. They are using different algorithms for sure and the pc browser version may not now be working as intended.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
No issues with incidents on my PC - I know the location each will spawn (except those on city roads), and all locations continue to have spawns - just some spawn more often than others, that is all.

hmm odd that it seems to be only me, my pc is fairly new, it used to spawn in all locations.
maybe a driver update or something strange, I will have to try it on my older pc.

Powe

Brigadier-General
None of this explains why some incidences appear in some water locations on the mobile app but not on pc browsers. They are using different algorithms for sure and the pc browser version may not now be working as intended.
It could simply be luck.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Which settlement should I do first?
Vikings, Japanese, or Egyptians?
i would say viking first. lv 8 eggdrasil gives 30% attack whatever era you are in. best to get attack boosts ASAP from the start

aztecs also very nice, but still will be very hard and also will take very long time unless you are very experienced.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
Depends on era and if you want to do it manual or auto.
400/300 is okay for auto for most eras, for some it's an overkill.
Then there's AF where it's considered impossible without turtles at reasonable stats. And SAV where there are encounters with 700+, so you better have something comparable to that.

Berdiaux

Private
Depends on era and if you want to do it manual or auto.
400/300 is okay for auto for most eras, for some it's an overkill.
Then there's AF where it's considered impossible without turtles at reasonable stats. And SAV where there are encounters with 700+, so you better have something comparable to that.

My army is very weak OF 100/130, can do manual

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
Never tried OF with less than 500 attack, still thinking it's a sort of suicide :)
You will do good against most encounters just because turtles are way too good. But I'm not sure you'll have enough attack to make it in the last ones. And there are some in the middle of GE4 where you might need eels, and that's gonna hurt.

Shad23

Emperor
will there be a league result and rewards for last event like they usually do cause i still have not received it yet if we are supposed to get em ?