• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

I still collect saab ice because its useful for using up space carrier negotiations, have just learnt to ignore the exclamation marks!!!
Yeah, I've been using the Mars map for SC neg's too - if no other options available (GE and GBG on break at the same time).

Last edited:
The only reasons for staying in low ages are (1) perpetual motion with chateaux is possible (2) providing goods for your guild (3) you find combat in an age particularly easy and like doing the same thing over and over again. 2 is really only possible if you do 1, and unless you know what you’re doing you won’t pull it off. My advice would be to go up the age when you have the resources to do so, and enjoy the game content.

Thanks for your reply, for now, I will stay in LMA because my army is beginning to win a few (ref point 3) and instead of spending fp on colonial technologies, I will use them to improve my GB's and invest in others GB's for medals to get some more much needed extra expansions!

Wow Cursedveggie that just looks like the uk thames estuary!

Guy's a question a lot of us has is how to get enough expansions when staying in age and all the arc GB top medal spots are taken by power players?

Shad23

Emperor

Guy's a question a lot of us has is how to get enough expansions when staying in age and all the arc GB top medal spots are taken by power players?
get your Arc up to lvl 80 and do snipes , to do snipes you'll need to do the math always a few in each hood who auto lvl their GB's once got 1st place on a lvl 25 babel with only 1 FP you can imagine the profit in medals and FP's and BP's as i had a lvl 80 Arc at the time but eaven with low Arc you can find those snipes does not mean you'll get them with 1 FP everytime but it's worth doing the math most of the time

Powe

Brigadier-General

Diamond farms, going ahead of your age on the continent map and what @shad23 said.

Shad23

Emperor
LOL, so many posters here told me not to; hope I'm not the only one now confused.
on continent map it can be usefull to go up the era's if you camp in an era and want troops from higher era + by going over your era you'll get provinces who give expansions yes you need to build up your city befor you start to go up the era's in technologys
only reason not to go over your era
is if you camp and want to use Frontenac with low era quests who are easy to do
when you go over your era on C-map and have finished your story quest for your current era you get quests from higher era

on continent map it can be usefull to go up the era's if you camp in an era and want troops from higher era + by going over your era you'll get provinces who give expansions yes you need to build up your city befor you start to go up the era's in technologys
only reason not to go over your era
is if you camp and want to use Frontenac with low era quests who are easy to do
when you go over your era on C-map and have finished your story quest for your current era you get quests from higher era
I get all that Shad but my army was getting it's butt kicked by next age troops so I'm camping now in LMA for the first time which gives me more Fp's daily to level my up my Gb's also for the first time instead of using them on next age colonial technologies.
Also my army is much stronger for GVG as I compete against weaker LMA instead of Colonial troops, I realize some like Powe have armies that defeat their next age regularly but i haven't found that to be the case with my misery +90% att. which I'm also working on improving. Getting my Arc to level 80 is going to take some time but it's all good fun. :)

Mandolyn

Private
They hide behind buildings, hardly ever find one within my city on the roads because they are all hidden and its too much effort to find them
If you're on pc - used your building move icon, run it along the roads, the buildings become see through as you pass over them and watch your citizens too see if they've stopped walking - you'll find it there. On mobile, click onto a large building with the move icon and move it across the screen, that way you'll pick the incident up - some peeps use their Alcatraz but any building will do :D

Powe

Brigadier-General
I get all that Shad but my army was getting it's butt kicked by next age troops so I'm camping now in LMA for the first time which gives me more Fp's daily to level my up my Gb's also for the first time instead of using them on next age colonial technologies.
Also my army is much stronger for GVG as I compete against weaker LMA instead of Colonial troops, I realize some like Powe have armies that defeat their next age regularly but i haven't found that to be the case with my misery +90% att. which I'm also working on improving. Getting my Arc to level 80 is going to take some time but it's all good fun. :)
It's best to only take provinces if you know you can win them quickly or a quest involving them gives next era troops, as you can get CA units in LMA, PE units in CA, PME units in InA and OF units in PME. I took Las Penas in less then two minutes.

You have convinced me to scout my next province in search of expansions. My storyline quest is already stuck waiting for me to build next age decorations and I'm going to need next age goods from trade for negotiations as my LMA troops won't win against next age colonial troops which is what it will surely be. Not really looking forward to it.

Powe

Brigadier-General
You have convinced me to scout my next province in search of expansions. My storyline quest is already stuck waiting for me to build next age decorations and I'm going to need next age goods from trade for negotiations as my LMA troops won't win against next age colonial troops which is what it will surely be. Not really looking forward to it.
What province did you scout? I can tell you if it gives an expansion.

Powe

Brigadier-General
can't see the name until scouting is done but it's a coastal province directly south of varseilles
It's Haulenois, which gives an expansion. There are mainly CA units in there with a few Industrial Age units too. Try using 8 heavy knights for the sectors or 8 LMA champions.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
Depends on your age? Fp/goods are identical, diplomatic goods and equivalent are rare but more or less on par, so depends on whether you want special goods or medals.
TLDR; get both