• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

NOPE, done x3 sectors of Wolverhampton and story quest still says 0/5
btw Woverhampton is not directly attached to Cuttingham so i'm still stuck, thanks for trying.
I've just looked up the quest and it should be speath.

Are you sure you are infiltrating the sectors (costs coins) before attacking it?

Are you sure you are infiltrating the sectors (costs coins) before attacking it?
Yes i have infiltrated all it will allow.
I am just defeating sectors with material and negotiations, is that wrong?
Also noted that the quest giver speech quote refers to the evil King Darkblood but his province called four gallows has only three sectors.

Yes i have infiltrated all it will allow.
I am just defeating sectors with material and negotiations, is that wrong?
Also noted that the quest giver speech quote refers to the evil King Darkblood but his province called four gallows has only three sectors.
I'm at a loss

Try contacting support or just take everything and it will auto clear

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
This could be... the first and only genuine question from Bewildered Zeratul (and Bewildered Zeratul hereby discloses that any other questions he may have asked are "pretending to care", "to ask in retort", "to provoke thoughts" and so on).

But the question is -- is it true that in Modern Era, there is no "Recruit 4 Type A and 4 Type B military units" Recurring Quest?

You see, on Fandom, the corresponding area is blank:

2020-08-18 21_32_30-Recurring Quests _ Forge of Empires Wiki _ Fandom.png

Hi again, looks like nobody knows BZ. hope you find the answer...

Btw. Does anyone know what was the last player suggestion that was implemented (excluding bug fixes) ?

Knight of ICE

But the question is -- is it true that in Modern Era, there is no "Recruit 4 Type A and 4 Type B military units" Recurring Quest?
  • Have 4 bazooka teams, have 4 paratroopers
  • Have 4 mechanized infantry, have 4 paratroopers
  • Have 4 meachnized artillery, have 4 battle tanks
Btw. Does anyone know what was the last player suggestion that was implemented (excluding bug fixes) ?

The option to choose between plunder or go back to your city after a hood fight.

ok guys, I'm Late Middle Ages on the point of going Colonial, my current map Varseilles and others need some colonial goods for negotiations.
My story quest needs me to build 2x decorations from the colonial age but my LMA army still can't get past the second wave of GE2 without using diamonds.
I'm worried my army is too weak to be up against colonial troops.
Could you please give me again the reasons why it's better to stay in LMA or is resistance futile?

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
The only reasons for staying in low ages are (1) perpetual motion with chateaux is possible (2) providing goods for your guild (3) you find combat in an age particularly easy and like doing the same thing over and over again. 2 is really only possible if you do 1, and unless you know what you’re doing you won’t pull it off. My advice would be to go up the age when you have the resources to do so, and enjoy the game content.

PS Some solutions to progressing the continent map are to get higher combat rating, get truce tower and earn higher age goods to trade down, or find someone to give you higher age goods (guild or friends). None of those things will allow you to complete a quest that needs decorations from a higher age though so you’d have to just accept that the story was over until you went up an age.

About the only reason you’d ever want to use diamonds to save troops is if you had much higher level troops that you really wanted to save. You should probably research your army more, learn the special abilities and what beats what. If you’re fighting manually or semi-manually then you should be able to fight much further in GE, so keep reading and practicing.

Last edited:
yes negotiations work, got stuck the last building GE2 but I will save up more goods this time. :)
I pretty much hate full 2nd wave fresh armies and when we can't put in more of our standby units.

Emberguard

Legend
Could you please give me again the reasons why it's better to stay in LMA or is resistance futile?
It's all relative to what you want to achieve. Staying in LMA will limit your space but also ensure you have lower requirements in events and can rush GE if you have the medals

Emberguard

Legend
and don't mention this to anyone else
*popcorn*

but I think "goods" are seriously under rated. I have more factories producing goods than I do barracks producing soldiers
I wouldn't call "goods" under rated. Rather that players have found ways to get thousands of each good (sometimes hundreds of thousands of each good) without using the techtree goods production. Actually prior to Guild BattleGrounds goods were a major source of points alongside GvG. Players have been using goods to raise their score by millions overnight just from donating to the treasury.

*popcorn*

I wouldn't call "goods" under rated. Rather that players have found ways to get thousands of each good (sometimes hundreds of thousands of each good) without using the techtree goods production. Actually prior to Guild BattleGrounds goods were a major source of points alongside GvG. Players have been using goods to raise their score by millions overnight just from donating to the treasury.
I don't get point farming. Points are useless. Well, to each their own...

I'm in SAM. Any point to keep on collecting Mars Ore, when you've already got far more than what's needed for the SAAB techs?
Any point to keep on collecting "credits" in the Mars colony to explore Mars Ore?
Spaceport and Mars colony obsolete when you've got all the Mars Ore you need?

I'm in SAM. Any point to keep on collecting Mars Ore, when you've already got far more than what's needed for the SAAB techs?
No, you can get more from the space carrier and plundering hoodies in saab onwards

Any point to keep on collecting "credits" in the Mars colony to explore Mars Ore?
Not if you're not going to explore any more or sites, when you age up you lose them and start again on a new colony

No, you can get more from the space carrier and plundering hoodies in saab onwards
The "Continent Map" button flashes when there are unexplored exploration sites on the Mars map. Pretty annoying if you don't need any more Mars Ore. -(

Not if you're not going to explore any more or sites, when you age up you lose them and start again on a new colony
So, to get rid of the annoying exclamation mark above the Spaceport, I'd have to demolish all buildings in the Mars colony?

Knight of ICE

The "Continent Map" button flashes when there are unexplored exploration sites on the Mars map. Pretty annoying if you don't need any more Mars Ore. -(

Does not mean you should not explore and conquer them. Prizes are worth it.

So, to get rid of the annoying exclamation mark above the Spaceport, I'd have to demolish all buildings in the Mars colony?

I have no exclamation mark in SAAB. I left the buildings for future use and just disconnected them from town hall.