• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quests pop up a second time after accept/abord

DeletedUser

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: Chrome/24.0.1312.52
  • Overview of the bug: The quests window popup a second time after accept/abord
  • Screenshots: Sans titre.jpg
  • How often this occurs: untill i refresh
  • Urgency: graphical bug only
  • Preventative Actions refresh and then it comes back after a while, i don't know exactly the cause.
  • Summary: I noticed that the quests windows popup a second time after accept/finish/abord, the second time the window is graphical only, it means what you click on it doesn't do anything. by the way, i'm at the last looping quests cuz i finish all.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: i don't think so
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:
yes

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

even when i check on a current quest that i'm working on, the bug happens.

Screenshot:

Sans titre.jpg

DeletedUser6965

I can confirm it. It's not all the time.. I don't know, what trigger this bug. ^^

DeletedUser

ah yes and i forgot to add something, this bug only appeared after this last update which clearly changed the last quests as they added blueprint and forgepoints pack as reward, also removed the "buy one forge point quest".