• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Quests: More Details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105579

Its an interesting idea, especially if you cannot do it in one go... I'm on the fence, but I think it deserves a +1

DeletedUser

+1 for me gets confusing when it says gather 100 of every good from your age

DeletedUser6065

Have any of you who have 'lost track' ever heard of pencil and paper?
Didn't think so.
Spoiled.
I fear for our civilation.
. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110264

+1 from me

It is important to show the hint, as what I experience my self, as a new player, without hint is really confusing sometimes and end up wasting some buildings destroyed then build again.

DeletedUser110295

+1
Seems to me that details are not always clear - Clarity has got to be a good thing

DeletedUser99692

-1 that would take the fun out of it. These quests are designed to tear your hair out lol

DeletedUser653

Proposal: Provide quests requirements in more accurate details.

Have you checked for similar ideas?: N/A

Balance: N/A

Visual Aids:
View attachment 11243

I think you are all misunderstanding overtype and the use of hints, while it would be possible to improve hints to say whats needed (ie 5/5 EMA goods) which is what overtype has asked, its all together another thing to expect hints to keep a running total of goods collected so far.
I like both ideas but this one states that we want more detail in the hint, it does not say can we have a running total please. Overtype - if you mean you want a running total then this is not what you have asked for and understanding INNO is not what you will get if this is approved.

DeletedUser99692

Personally I am all for clarity in the task requirements please note I did say personally. This would make the game simpler and stop us from getting frustrated. What we have to take into consideration is that sometimes obscure text is a deliberate level of challenge that is added to the game.

DeletedUser110168

What we have to take into consideration is that sometimes obscure text is a deliberate level of challenge that is added to the game.
Like the Halloween Event?
This 'level of challenge' in the Halloween Event is easily bypassed by the VAST majority of players by asking on global or checking the forums.

DeletedUser108379

Well, for me, the making sure to use the right goods, build the right type of buildings and so on was always part of the challenge the quest was ment to give. So if you get told exactly what you have done, a part of that challenge is gone. It is not always good, to make games easier.

DeletedUser99692

Well, for me, the making sure to use the right goods, build the right type of buildings and so on was always part of the challenge the quest was ment to give. So if you get told exactly what you have done, a part of that challenge is gone. It is not always good, to make games easier.

Exactly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.