• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Questions

DeletedUser111068

I'm not sure if these questions have been asked or not

1. For the guild expeditions if I choose to change the level (going from I to II) would the level change for all of the guild members (I created my own guild) or just for me and each member needs to change the level if they choose to?

2. If someone visits my city can they see when my buildings will be finished production or is that just if they attack me?

3. I've noticed some people have joined my guild aided me and then left but I can't aid them, the button is greyed out and I haven't aided them so there is no countdown time?

Thanks

vikingraider

Emperor
1. Just you. Each member changes when they have completed that level. (If a leader has unlocked further levels)
2. If they successfully attack you they can plunder buildings that have finished producing but they won't know when others will finish.
3. You can only aid people in your neighbourhood, guildmates and friends. If people have left your guild and aren't in the other 2 you can't aid them.

DeletedUser109296

I'm not sure if these questions have been asked or not

1. For the guild expeditions if I choose to change the level (going from I to II) would the level change for all of the guild members (I created my own guild) or just for me and each member needs to change the level if they choose to?

2. If someone visits my city can they see when my buildings will be finished production or is that just if they attack me?

3. I've noticed some people have joined my guild aided me and then left but I can't aid them, the button is greyed out and I haven't aided them so there is no countdown time?

Thanks
3. There are a fair number of players that guild hop. They go from guild to guild Aiding & taking trades, then on to the next guild. Messaged one that did an Aid & run in my guild recently & she said it was fun & she gets lots of coins & buys FPs with them. ok :)

DeletedUser105948

How can I keep my game progress when I start a new browser? I use mozzila and I want to use crome, but it wants me to start over?
Please help

How do I keep my game progress when switching browsers? I use mozzilla and want to use crome, but it wants me to start over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

How can I keep my game progress when I start a new browser? I use mozzila and I want to use crome, but it wants me to start over?
Please help

How do I keep my game progress when switching browsers? I use mozzilla and want to use crome, but it wants me to start over.
Are you sure you are in the right place? Forge of Empires has a number of servers in different countries. This is the EN server/forum. You may want check if you are in correct server on login page.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Please help

The first time you try to log in on Chrome you will need to enable flash. Until you do it will seem as if the game is asking you to start over. After that the game should load without issue - assuming that you are on the right server.

Clearpockets

Private
Hello, In the new Fall Quest, they talk about upgrading the Cider Mill, and if you don't have one, get one. Where can I get one from?

DeletedUser110195

Hello, In the new Fall Quest, they talk about upgrading the Cider Mill, and if you don't have one, get one. Where can I get one from?
You should post a new thread with your question as the title, so people with the answers you need can find your question more easily.

To answer it here though, you'll get an upgrade for the mill at the end of questlines 2 and 3, I believe you can also get them as daily prizes and perhaps grand prizes, at least one grand prize is an upgrade.

Clearpockets

Private
You should post a new thread with your question as the title, so people with the answers you need can find your question more easily.

To answer it here though, you'll get an upgrade for the mill at the end of questlines 2 and 3, I believe you can also get them as daily prizes and perhaps grand prizes, at least one grand prize is an upgrade.

Thank you, I'll look out for that instead of trying to find where to buy it.