• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Question

what ?

isn't the description of the GB ?
No mention of event currency

20200727_093611.jpg

DeletedUser96901

damn

but who can remember the Summer Event 2014 and 2015 where the questline gave 250 and Chateau boosted that :blush:
in 2016 they reduced the amount to 100 and 2017 removed the diamonds from that event totally

and historical questlines gave diamonds in random rewards
but those are also history

Last edited by a moderator:
damn

but who can remembers the Summer Event 2014 and 2015 where the questline gave 250 and Chateau boosted that :blush:
in 2016 they reduced the amount to 100 and 2017 removed the diamonds from that event totally

and historical questlines gave diamonds in random rewards
but those are also history
Showing your age :P

I wasn't playing then

Emberguard

Legend
I wasn’t playing back then. So all I remember is it working on Historical Questlines because those were random output

Emberguard

Legend
question was what counts as a quest not what quests work with CF
Oh right, sorry. My bad. Got a bit side tracked :lol:

settlement quest works as a quest when a quest asks you to finish a quest and i don't think that's a bug
That's something I don't recall ever asking about and certainly haven't tried it. So I'd have to assume on whether or not it's meant to do that.

Shad23

Emperor
That's something I don't recall ever asking about and certainly haven't tried it. So I'd have to assume on whether or not it's meant to do that.
well since setelments have appeared i'v been using setelment quests for quests that ask for a quest to be done and always worked and i won't go ask INNO to stop that to useful am not doing a ticket for that