• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Question! townhall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

From the start of this game (yesterday for me ^^) I have had a different townhall then others around me. I thought that when you saw your own townhall it looked like mine. (A reall tall Roofed Builiding. and when you viewed others there townhall all looked like the ones im seeing (more simple small stone buildings.)

Question. why is my townhall different from other people's? even a person wrote me a mail asking why:D

Ty!

Blessed.

DeletedUser

For comparison:

Townhalls.jpg

The left one is when i visit someone. the right one is mine.

DeletedUser

the left one is the stone age town hall the right is the bronze age its the same with me on the new world even the number one guy still has the stone age town hall no idea why tho :p

DeletedUser

Blessed One.

When ever you research yourself into a new age, your town hall change to a new one :-)

DeletedUser

no he is saying he has the right one but everyone else still has the stone age town hall even tho they are in the bronze age

DeletedUser

no he is saying he has the right one but everyone else still has the stone age town hall even tho they are in the bronze age

This sir(or madam) is correct.

I Understand now that i have the Bronze age town hall. but the people that are way above me in points. still have the stone age one. in fact. everybody i visit still has the stone age one.

so why am i the only one with the bronze age one? and its not a graphical bug i think. or atleast not at my part. seeing people are actively asking me why my townhall is different from theirs.

[Update] It seems the person that emailed me meant to say that I had a stone age townhall. but that he saw his own town hall as Bronze age. so the the problem is indeed only when people visit other people.

Example: I look at my own Town hall. = its the bronze age
Example 2: other person visits me and looks at my town hall, it looks like stone age
Example 3: I visit an other person, I see that person's Town hall as Stone age.

Hope this clarified it a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser821

I have the same issue, neighbors that are in the second or third age still have stone age town halls. Its every single person in my group of 80. No clue why, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.