• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

{question ??} payment methods for diamond player

DeletedUser106655

Hi. I attached my mastercard credit card to the "ep" (easy payment) method to purchase diamonds. I would like to also use paypal. Can i have both methods listed at my checkout?? Currently, only mastercard is listed. When i choose "other method of payment," the other options are faded out and i am unable to choose them. Thank you for taking the time to read this inquiry.

DeletedUser16026

Hello,

Please create a support ticket (right-click anywhere on the game screen, choose contact support) with the ticket type 'diamonds' and one of us will look into your issue as soon as we can.

DeletedUser15432

ljrc6699, you can use both the mastercard and paypal, when the option comes up for mastercard, there is also an option for alternate forms of payment, if you click on that, you can then use the paypal option

DeletedUser107393

I have opened 2 tickets with a CC card question and still no answer ??? . It is a valid card and not being accepted ?

DeletedUser16026

Hi liquid, you had received an answer on both tickets, asking for further information. We'll use that information to look into the matter.