• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Question: is there API or something?

Essencer

Private
Greetings all.
Is there a way to get ALL involvements in great buildings FPs spent?

Reasoning.
There are notifications of level up.
There is a list of current participation.
There is NO way (or am I missing something?) to get a history of the two above,
except for a pack of pages until they are dismissed due to space limitations...

Regards.

Shad23

Emperor
Go on gb ,there is an arrow you can clic on to see previous lvls who contributed on em that is on app at moment i cant check on pc to give you a print screen of what to do on pc so i don't remember if it's the same on pc
Forge of Empires_2022-03-12-10-22-11.jpg

Essencer

Private
Thank you Shad,
while this is (indeed) a way to see all the used FPs on a GB,
I should be insane to go through all GBs of all players.

Consider the alternative (from the admin/programmer point of view) -
a query returning the list of FPs spent, somehow formatted and available (if there is no API) to download.

About an infinite (going through GBs) time versus several hours or so (to make SQL etc).

Shad23

Emperor
Clic on contribution list then on gb then on arrow , ok you don't see the gb's that already lvled there but you see what you can still get from the investments that have not lvled yet there

Last edited by a moderator:

Essencer

Private
sorry, that is not an answer to my question.
thank you for helping of course.
(my issue is exactly your mentioned " ok you don't see the gb's that already lvled there")

Shad23

Emperor
Well i don't think that there is a way to see those who already lvled and don't realy think you'd get enough suport for that to be implemented cause most players only need to see what is left to lvl in their investissements

joesoap

Major-General
the GB tab in the event history shows all the gbs you have added to & that have levelled for about the last 5 days so you could check from there

Essencer

Private
shad,
thank you, that "general issue with the most" leads to issues far outside the games. you are telling deep truth!

joesoap,
that is why I wrote " except for a pack of pages until they are dismissed due to space limitations... "