• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Question about uploading a sig to this forum.

DeletedUser

My questions is that I have a signature I made, and it is in Imageshack. I try to upload it to my signature line through the add a image from another website, but it will not bring the image over to this site. When I press upload, it puts [sig][/sig] but nothing in between those. Anyone have any thoughts on how to do this?

Edit: The image is in .PNG format, and I figured since the US forums would accept a .PNG image this forum would as well.

I think I have found the problem, it seems for some reason my signature will not accept me uploading any pictures for some reason, :(.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure if this will work but if you are using imageshack make sure you are using the direct link and make sure the retrieve remote file and reference locally is unchecked

DeletedUser2456

It should be
To have a image as your signature.
Regards,
Chromeozone

DeletedUser

It should be
To have a image as your signature.
Regards,
Chromeozone

Yeah, I can not even upload an image directly from my computer to my signature bar anymore, I think I tried, and failed so many times I ended up messing up my profile, lol. Thanks for the posts though guys, I will try a few more times before I let it go.

DeletedUser

it should read like this: SIGPIC]URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/*whatever the image number is/]IMG]http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png[/IMG][/URL]
[/SIGPIC].

I left out the "[" in front of SIGPIC,URL and IMG so you could see the text.I hope it can help you