• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

question about quest

DeletedUser211

Hello,
I just received a quest where i have to build an iron foundry.
However i have no iron at all on the map, since i have ebony and cloth. So why should i build this thing?
And if i skip the quest, are there any consequences? because the reward is only 300 gold. While the iron foundry (already researched) costs 1500 gold and 2400 tools.

DeletedUser7719

I think this one is part of a chain which (most of the time) end up with getting diamonds. It's still your choice whether you want to abort it or not though.

DeletedUser3157

Just skip it, it is very unlikely it is part of some chain. And even on the remote possebility it is, i doubt you are gonna miss out any good rewards. Don't be afraid to take the mentality of skipping useless quests. Since if you don't, you are gonna waste a looot of resources in later ages where most quests are not worth the reward.

DeletedUser

To explain the reference to 'quest-chain':
Some quests are part of a series/chain of quests that may have silly initial rewards, but the end-quest of the series can give you something very valuable like next Age Units or even Diamonds.
If you abort a quest that is part of this 'chain', you forfeit the entire chain and it's end reward.

So it is up to the player to guess if it's part of a chain or not and take a gamble. ;)
I do believe there is a Quest Guide somewhere in the Guide Section (click), though. :)

- L