• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Question about PvP fight which I lost ... but should not have lost?

DeletedUser113804

Hey Guys ! I have a situation here where I lost my game in PvP but should not have lost that .
What is your guys opinions are ? How this kind of situation possible logically ?

The enemy have Iron Age units ( + Attack and + Defense bonus) and I have Early Middle age units ( + Attack and Defense bonus) I have also 2 no age units as well (Rogue and Military Drummer).

I post some pictures what you can analyse and give your own opinions about the current situation and to get a clear picture of why this situation happened.

https://ibb.co/kMVFHy
https://ibb.co/dotfjd

Above as two links where is the two pictures to analyse .
Should I have won ?

Thanks for the opinions .

Agathokles the Hawk 1009

DeletedUser106426

Should have clicked on bottom right to watch the replay and see for yourself.

DeletedUser113901

First unit wich moved was most probably one of your cavalries and it moved very close to the enemy . The others folowed . 3 vs 8 , they were outnumbered and lost . After they all died , the enemy still had all his units , most of them not damaged . 4 vs 8 , your remaining unit were outnumbered and lost . This is the only way you could lose that battle and it's what happens most of the time when you auto-battle .

DeletedUser113804

Should have clicked on bottom right to watch the replay and see for yourself.
What should I read out of the video? Why i must watch the replay ? Would you explain your situation more precisely?

DeletedUser113804

First unit wich moved was most probably one of your cavalries and it moved very close to the enemy . The others folowed . 3 vs 8 , they were outnumbered and lost . After they all died , the enemy still had all his units , most of them not damaged . 4 vs 8 , your remaining unit were outnumbered and lost . This is the only way you could lose that battle and it's what happens most of the time when you auto-battle .
It was not the auto battle .

DeletedUser113804

Your opinion is ... donˇt move very close to the enemy lines ?