• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

question about money

• Thread starter DeletedUser108326
  • Start date

DeletedUser108326

SOLVED question about money

I have just started on the site and built a few buildings.
Some give me money that I collect but my money amount on the top of the screen never goes up ? is it supposed to? The building says +13 as the money rises into the air but the box at the top always shows 17?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Can't seem to get 17 from any combination I try, so are you sure it isn't 117? Collecting 9 of those houses would add up to 117 (9*13)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5514

Can't seem to get 17 from any combination I try, so are you sure it isn't 117? Collecting 9 of those houses would add up to 117 (9*13)

Thats not what the poster wrote... it seems he had 17 coins, then he tryed to colect from houses and even though the screen shows +13 flowing over the house colected, the total number of coins remained at 17, when it should have raised to 30 coins (17+13).

@matelot2: try to refresh your browser and check your coins again.

DeletedUser7719

Thats not what the poster wrote... it seems he had 17 coins, then he tryed to colect from houses and even though the screen shows +13 flowing over the house colected, the total number of coins remained at 17, when it should have raised to 30 coins (17+13).

@matelot2: try to refresh your browser and check your coins again.
Ah, yes. Was thinking of something different.

I would follow the steps that rogeriods described then. I'm you are getting +13 coins from stilt houses?

DeletedUser653

matelot2, can you confirm the posts above and if a refresh solved the issue? WE are a very friendly bunch and always try helping new players :)

DeletedUser108326

I closed down and reopened, I assume that is what refresh means and the money is counting up now thanks.