• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Quest Tracker on goods collection quests

DeletedUser

Sorry if this has been suggested before, searching the forums on keywords isn't always easy.

The problem:
Quests that need several goods collected never specify what goods you already collected, they just give a total collected. This makes it tricky to know how to complete that quest.

Example:
Right now I am on the Contemporary Era quest 'Things to come'. The goal is to collect 200 of every Contmporary Era goods type... but the total quest progression only shows 0/1000. Right now I am on 690/1000, with no way to know what the missing 310 are. Sure I can guess a bit, ask a guildie to trade some goods back and forth till I get the total... but it seems kinda silly to me that the quest which tracks your progress on seperate goods can't show WHAT he has tracked. Would be more helpful to know then the hint what the Contemporary Goods are (DUH)!

Solution:
1. Make these quests a seperate quest tracker for each good type, like there is for quests where you have to collect certain militairy units (recruit 8 tanks, progress 5/8 etc.)
2. If that isn't possible, open a dropbox when hovering over the quest like what happens with the quest hint, then give a total collected on each seperate goods type.