• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quest: The auction

DeletedUser

Could anyone tell me if there is an easy way for Rinbin's quest 'The Auction'?

I need to 'collect' 10 paper & 10 tar. I tried getting them through trade, but this didn't count for the quest so I think trading doesn't count as collecting.

However building a paper mill alone seems hardly worth the effort. I don't have the resource, and building a 37k gold & 90k tools building just to produce 10 paper hardly seems worthy of the 15k tool reward.

If there is no easy way to 'collect' 10 paper, could someone tell me if it's safe to skip the quest or is it part of series?

DeletedUser6965

if u already have 10 paper and 10 tar u can try to put a offer on market. e.g u give 10 tar for 20 wire. then u cancel the offer. Maybe then the quest is finished.

I'm sure it is intendet that trading works. (same on winterquests on BETA)