• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quest 'Signal Failure"

rcrew

Private
Can't figure this one out. Currently have 4/6 completed. "Finish every production option once". No idea how I got 4/6 and what to do to get the final 2.

Very vague on which productions are required. Story Quest so has to be completed. I am currently Oceanic Future, and believe I triggered this quest after I opened that age.

Knight of ICE

If you have no idea you need to start doing all 6 again and this time keep track if you do not have 6 production buildings.

rcrew

Private
Aah! Now I get it. Its not about a specific production type, it's about running each of the 6 possible time productions, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 8 hours, and 1 day.

Gotta say though that was not at all clear, at least to me. Hope I did get it, already built 6 hunter cabins and kicked off all 6 cycles.

I would just get it done quickly by using some of all the "rush production" items we get. Why wait 4-8-24h if you have a bunch of "finish (all) productions" in stock?

Last edited:

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Is quickest not the same as easiest? It is a 5 sec wait for the buildings or a 20 min wait. What is easiest?

If you're confused check the dictionary let me know if the definition is the same.

If you honestly think I'm getting dragged into one of your little pedantic drawn out discussions think again.

Knight of ICE

If you're confused check the dictionary let me know if the definition is the same.

If you honestly think I'm getting dragged into one of your little pedantic drawn out discussions think again.

I know. It sucks to be wrong :P

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General

The very fact you have kept replying shows that you were easily dragged into it