• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quest Question

DeletedUser1032

There is a quest called "Choose", and it gives me an option to either cut Konstanze's head off, or to abort the quest. Does anybody know what happens after either choice? If I choose to continue, I'll have to build a gallows, which I really don't need. But if I abort, I might be missing out on some quests line - not sure if there is a quest line here, or are those quests independent of each other.

DeletedUser5514

I can only tell, from my experience, that after aborting that quest (abortion/canceling sugested by the advisor), the same advisor comes by with another quest... i wonder what would happen if i didnt abort it though.

DeletedUser6965

I tried both on different worlds. I haven't noticed differences in the questline yet...

DeletedUser10864

Frosty wants me to recruit more units. I'm such a newb - I have no idea how to do that...please help :-)

DeletedUser7719

Build a military building (spearmen are the easy way out), and recruit them. (if one building isn't enough keep building more)